1) serve our customers on an on going basis by providing quality and skilled craftsmanship
2) to respect, value and serve our customers in all our dealings
3) to build an ongoing relationship with our customers that includes full and honest dialogue, responsiveness and feedback.
All Get It Done technicians are full time employees, trained, experienced and professional. They also believe in and support the Get It Done philosophies.
Our mission statement ensures that we will:
- use quality products and provide skilled craftsmanship.
- refer you to a specialized professional when the job warrants it.
- offer suggestions of alternative solutions when possible.
- keep you informed should unforseen work need to be done.
- keep you informed of schedule changes.
- return every call within 24 hours.
- be on time with scheduled appointments.
- give you competitive bids and hourly rates.
- make sure you are satisfied with the work.
- be responsive to your concerns.
- if necessary, return in a timely manner to make a job right.
- suggest maintenance and care of newly installed or repaired items.
- point out future maintenance considerations.
Our statement of beliefs:
We believe that the foundation to building a successful business is to build long-term relationships with customers you enjoy working with. We believe that honesty, trust and respect are important keys to building relationships. We believe that clients homes are often their most valuable asset and that we are being entrusted with its care. The quality of our work must reflect our responsibility. We believe that a job isn’t complete until the customer is satisfied. We believe that personal values can be integrated into all business dealings. Steve Cloninger began Get It Done, Inc. in 1995 with this founding mission and continues his commitment today.
His wife, Jan is the founder of A Place To Turn To a non-profit organization which offers parentings coaches who can offer group classes and/or work one-on-one with families so that parents can easily access the skills, information, tools and support they need to successfully parent.
Their son, Alex is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis and is now working on his PhD in Mathematics at the University of Maryland.