This month we are featuring our whole-house inspection. Our normal fee for this service is $170, but during the month of March we’re offering our whole house inspection at the special rate of just $95!
During the month of March we’ll come out and do an interior & exterior house checkup which includes many of the routine maintenance items and checks we suggest in our monthly newsletter.
We’ll provide you with a written report outlining what we’ve done: items you should probably consider budgeting for this year, and items you should keep an eye on before they become major repairs.
Our Whole-House Inspection Includes:
- Drain one gallon of water from hot water heater
- Check GFCI outlets (up to 8 rooms)
- Check furnace filter (if standard type, can install new customer provided filter)
- Check smoke detectors (up to 4)
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check dryer vent for lint build up
- Check exterior doors weather stripping (up to 6)
- Turn bathroom shut-off valves (up to 4)
- Check bathroom faucet aerators for cleaning (up to 4)
- Apply food coloring to toilet tanks for leak test (up to 4)
- Check window screens (up to 8 rooms)
- Check tubs/showers for caulking (up to 3)
- Turn kitchen sink valves
- Check kitchen faucet for aerator cleaning
- Reverse ceiling fans for summer (up to 3 – normal ceiling height only)
- Check attic insulation – Batt R-value per inch R3.25 or loose fill R-value per inch 2.2
- Check attic vent louvers for screening
- Check attic for animal activity
- Check garage door reversing and safety mechanism
- Inspect wood decks and fencing (including posts) for rot and damage
- Check exterior trim, soffits, gutter boards for needed repairs or painting
- Check gutters for debris and being secure
- Check exterior windows and doors for caulking needs (including thresholds)
- Visual walk around inspection of exterior of home
- Look for signs of wasp or carpenter bee damage
- Inspect wood decking and fencing to determine if power washing/sealing is needed
- Check gable vents and louvers for broken screens
*Discount must be mentioned at the time you schedule your work in order for it to be applied to your job. This offer can not be combined with any other discount offers.